Thursday, July 4, 2024

Rest in Peace

 

Yes, it's me.  And I have some very sad news.  My friend, Jen, has gone home to be with the Lord after battling cancer.  She was only 55, so even more sad.  Sad for those of us who knew and/or remember her (her blog was The Country Mouse from many years ago although she hadn't paid it any mind in quite a while) ... but good news for Jen as she is with the Lord now enjoying her primitively decorated mansion  : )   Still, I am going to greatly miss her.

I know I did a blog post on our time together when she came to visit me at my house, but do you think I can find it?  I could search, but honestly, I've been deathly sick for a few days and actually spent most of today in the ER.  Perhaps when I feel better I will search it out an reference it.  But for now, if any any of you remember Jen, I wanted to let you know what happened.

Many blessings,

Me


  

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Good to hear from you again.
I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend.
My condolences.
Marilyn