In my opinion, the "gotta stitch" ornaments offered last year were many ... more so than in previous years. This year's offerings have kind of gone back to those prior to 2013. I did find a few "gotta stitch" ornaments in this issue, however, so without further adieu, here are my Top Nine for 2014 (I couldn't find ten). They are listed in the order in which they appear in the magazine. Photos of individual ornaments are sadly unavailable at this time.
1. NOEL - Pickle Barrel Designs. Maybe it's the word NOEL appearing on this ornament, but there's something about it I like. Features a banner with the letters N, O, E, & L, separated by snowflakes.
2. Joyous Square - My Big Toe Designs. The word JOY designed the way only MBT can design it. This will be one of the first ornaments in this issue that I'll be stitching!
3. O Holy Night - Faithwurks Designs. Extremely simple, quick-to-stitch ornament.
4. Faith - Nikyscreations. A primitive angel design. One of my favorites!
5. Come & Behold Him - Fancy Work. A simple design honoring what Christmas is all about. I love it!
6. A Woodland Wish - Blue Ribbon Designs. I was lucky to find a download photo of this one. I love these woodsy designs by BRD. I'll be leaving off the date though. You know me & dates : )