Sunday, September 21, 2014

Words to Think About

I have prayed about what to share with you today.  I always have several ideas & deciding on just one is sometimes difficult.  However, while listening to the radio this morning, I heard one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard in the entirety of my life.  The words are from the heart of the man who wrote it, but they are from my heart as well.  Perhaps they are also from yours?

I wish you a very blessed Sunday & a heart filled with praise & awe of the wonderful God we have the privilege to serve!

5 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Shirlee,
What a beautiful and heartfelt song.
I have played it 3 times and I going to have my husband put it on my song lust on my computer. I do not know how to do a lot of that stuff on the computer,even when I post my pictures on my blog my husband puts them in a computer folder and then I can do a post.
My hubby also is going to put the song on a CD so I can play it while I am cooking and I can play it in my car too.
Sunday is family dinner because our oldest is in college and he came home this weekend so I will be doing a lot of cooking and baking today.
Thank you for posting this song.
God Bless.
Blessings,
Tricia

cucki said...

Love your sweet post..
And your cute header too..
Hugs xx

Kaisievic said...

Blessings, Shirlee.

Teresa S. said...

I bought this CD when it came out and played it so much. This is not the only good song on the CD!

But it has been in the glove compartment too long and it's time to get it out again.

Thanks for the reminder, Shirlee!
I AM quickly fading and a vapor in the wind :)

Pam in IL said...

Thanks for sharing -- it's one of my favorties!

Have a blessed week, my friend.