Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hisser Sisters CAL ... End of Week Two

August 14, 2016

Claire & I are both on target with our CAL.  At the end of Week Two we now have 28 stripes (two rows equal one stripe) & our blankets are beginning to look quite lovely, if I do say so myself, with all the beautiful colors.  Lucy of Attic24 does have an eye for color!  I am grateful for this because I do not.

Here is my blanket progress ...

... & here is Claire's.
Claire's photos always look so nice!  She is having a lovely sunny day in England so she can enjoy being outside in her garden.  Here it is dark & rainy & flood warnings have been issued for lower lying areas.  

Today begins Week Three of our CAL.  Believe it or not, we are already planning another CAL after this one & then another one after that!  Such is the life of the Hisser Sisters   : )