Thursday, May 21, 2015

Aunt Vera Update

I am humbled & in awe that I am writing to all of you with a praise report already!  I just spoke with my cousin who told me that my Aunt Vera is feeling so much better!  She has had several visiting medical techs & nurses coming to the house, but two of them told her that they aren't coming anymore ... she doesn't need them!  She is able to walk without anyone helping her, & best of all her appetite has returned!  She is able to eat & drink without becoming horribly nauseated after just one bite or sip!  My cousin said she wanted to talk with me, & when he gave her the phone she sounded tired but wonderful!  She has a great outlook.  She was even laughing!  I told her that people all over the world are praying for her, & she is very appreciative & extends her thanks.

Please keep praying, & add praise as well.  God is so good   : )  

15 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's great news! All the positive vibes and prayers from across the world are working!

Penny said...

How wonderful!! So happy to hear the good news regarding your Aunt Vera!

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous news to read this afternoon! Continuing to keep her in my thoughts and prayers along with you and the rest of Aunt Vera's family.

Robin in Virginia

Vickie said...

That is just wonderful! Still praying. ♥

stitchersanon said...

I'm so pleased to hear it Shirlee. I hope her recovery is rapid and smooth xxxx

marly said...

Good news - I'm sure this makes you feel better.

Beth said...

That is wonderful news.

Kaisievic said...

Oh Shirlee, that is wonderful news. How lovely to think of our wonderful globe being crisscrossed with prayers, good wishes and bonds of love. Hugs to your Aunty Vera.

Frances said...

So happy she is coming along better! Prayer works wonders!

Maureen said...

Prayers will continue here Shirlee. Please pass along to your Aunt Vera what an inspiration she is!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Great news! Happy to learn she is improving

Debbie said...

Great news regarding your aunt.

Maggee said...

Will still pray, but doing a Happy dance! God IS good, He always honors our prayers!

Pam in IL said...

So glad to hear that your Aunt is feeling better. Keeping her in my prayers.

Julie said...

Lovely to read such good news.