Saturday, August 29, 2015

Prayers Needed

Please pray for my Aunt Vera.  You may remember that after never having been sick a day in her life, she was diagnosed with breast cancer at the start of the summer.  She is 89 years old & is like a second mother to me.  She has been beating the cancer but has been having problems with retaining fluid.  She has had difficulty walking because of her legs being so swollen from the fluid & difficulty breathing as well.  She has been hospitalized 3 times already this summer because of this, & I just got a message on our answering machine from my cousin (her son) saying that she has been admitted a 4th time ... something about increased difficulty breathing & the fluid being around her heart.  He was only home to take a shower & change clothes & then was heading straight back to the hospital, so there is no way I can get in touch with him for further details.  

Thank you for your prayers.  

18 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Prayers being sent honey. I hope they can fix it for her soon

Kaisievic said...

Oh sweet Shirlee, it sounds like your dear Aunt Vera has chronic heart failure, my mother suffered from that. It can be managed but is horrible for the sufferer. All of my prayers and good wishes go to your Aunt Vera, you and all of her family. hugs, Kaye

gracie said...

In my thoughts

Karyn said...

Praying for your Aunt Vera, Shirlee
Hugs
Ma

Justine said...

You are all in my thoughts and prayers xx

Ele said...

Thinking of you

Vickie said...

I am praying she gets relief quickly.♥

Julie said...

{{hugs}} for you at this worrying time and prayers for your aunt too.

Robin in Virginia said...

Lifting your Aunt Vera up in prayer along with you and your family, Shirlee! Thinking of you!

Robin in Virginia

LindaLee said...

Praying for this dear lady and will past the request on in church this morning.

Jennifer M. said...

Sending prayers and get well wishes. One day at a time. :-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sending very best wishes to your Aunt Vera. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Annie said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers

KimM said...

Sending love, hugs and prayers to you and your aunt.
xxx

Purple Pixie Dust said...

sending prayers for Aunt Vera and you. big hugs too Lyda Ruth

Michelle said...

Thinking of you all x

Pam in IL said...

Keeping you all in my prayers.

Maggee said...

I will pray for your Aunt Vera, though with this being so tardy, and all the prayers that have been offered up, she might very well be totally healed by now! Big Hugs!