Monday, August 19, 2013

August IHSW Report, Part I

I am doing my IHSW report this month in two parts ... Part I & Part II.  Why am I doing this? Read on.

In this Part I of my report, I will show you the two small stitching finishes I spoke about in yesterday's post.

Yeppers ... here they are   : )   Can you guess that they are intended to be gifts & thus the stitching cannot be revealed at this time? Sorry to disappoint with this photo but the mystery will be revealed once they get finished-finished & are in the hands of the intended.  I can tell you that I had a lot of fun stitching them, especially the one on the left.  Why?  I can't tell you that yet ... but I will   : )

Thus ends Part I of my August IHSW report. Stay tuned for Part II   : ) 

10 comments:

Vickie said...

ooOoo! Looks great! ;)
Feels good to get pieces accomplished doesn't it?!

Peggy Lee said...

The suspense is killing me!
What a tease you are.
:o)

Julie said...

A mystery ... how exciting

Ruth said...

Possibly the sheep was green with envy and then rubbed against Frosty?

Pam in IL said...

Ah ha, so mysterious, but I'll still wait patiently (an anxiously) till you show us the finished pieces!

cucki said...

Hmmm mystery...I love it..lol..
Sweet stitches..I love the little girl in the pin keep.
Hugs x

Trace4J said...

Oh I like a mystery.
But I really would like a peek..hehe
Woolie hugs

Kaisievic said...

You are such a tease!

Kasey said...

Surprises are fun!!

millie said...

Shirlee, I know you don't know me, but I love reading your blog. You will be fine after your surgery. Go in with good thoughts. God bless you. Rosanne S.