Monday, August 19, 2013

Traveling Pattern Winner

The winner of the Lizzie*Kate Friends Are Like Angels traveling pattern is Gracie who lives in Arizona!  Her blog is Needles Pins & Dragonflies.  Congratulations Gracie, & thanks to everyone who entered for a chance to stitch this cute design   : )   

Here is what I have been able to find out about the progression of this traveling pattern.  

1.  Began by Sally in the UK - Stitchyangel's Treasures  
2.  Stitched by Vickie in Wisconsin - A Stitcher's Story
3.  Stitched by me right here in the devil's playground
4.  Gracie's turn

This is the first time I have taken part in stitching a traveling pattern.  I'm sure it won't be my last   : )

5 comments:

Chris said...

Go Gracie!!

Vickie said...

Good for Gracie! Yes, you find traveling patterns addictive. At least I do. ;)

Jan Gartlan said...

Have fun stitching it Gracie

Julie said...

Congrats to Gracie, looking forward to seeing how she stitches it up.

cucki said...

Yayy Gracie x