Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Husband Update

Thanks to all of you for all your prayers.  Please keep praying.  John was discharged from the hospital last night but things aren't right.  It's a long story but I'm not happy with the flippant attitude of the doctor they assigned to him while he was there.  They did not even do a test they should have done based on a strong family history for this one particular condition as well as his symptoms coinciding with that condition    : (   This morning he is having head pain & feeling nauseous.  I called his regular doctor's office & explained to the nurse what is going on.  She spoke with the doctor & they are obtaining his discharge summary & test results from the local hospital & will call me back with instructions within an hour or so.  She said to just keep an eye on John & if his current symptoms get any worse to take him to the ER.  I'll update again when I can. 

8 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O Shirlee ,Im sorry Dr 's lack bedside manners these days ! Will continue to pray for you and yours ! Keep us posted ! hugs lilraggedyangie

Diane said...

Shirlee,
I just read about John and am praying for his speedy recovery. Sorry about not knowing earlier, but I haven't been on the computer much.

Please keep us updated and hope that everything is well soon.

Hugs,
Diane

renee said...

I am sorry to hear this Shirlee,
I will keep you all in prayer, and I hope that you get the help that is needed.
Hugs,
Renee

Jessica said...

Gosh, what is with doctors these days?! It's never good to assume anything when it comes to health. I will add his doctors to the prayer list. Still praying for hubby and you. (sends hugs)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So sorry to hear about John ~ Prayers being sent his way ~ may he have a speedy recovery.
Prim Blessings
Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

Still praying my friend - hope there is a happy resolution...Hugs ~ Robin

BumbleBeeLane said...

Keeping you in prayer.~Amy

Trace4J said...

Praying! Praying!
Hugs to you friend Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com