Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Contest Is Now Closed!!!

The time for submitting contest entries has come to an end.  It is now time for me to struggle, & I do mean struggle, to choose from among the many truly clever entries in order to pick just one in each category ... a shop name for craft supplies & a shop name for prim/decor items.

I am fraught with indecision!!!

On the one hand I am liking the simple, straightforward names ... but on the other hand I am being drawn to the more flowery, picturesque names.  Right now I feel like this woman ...
... but by the end of the weekend I may be sharing a room with this chick!!!
Whatever happens, come Monday morning I (or my court appointed guardian) will post the winning entries.    

10 comments:

cucki said...

yayyy me getting more excited and excited :)
good luck xx

Vickie said...

Hooray! Glad you have many you like. It will be great to have shop names and get them up and going.

Девушка с пяльцами said...

The need to choose seems to be rather difficult, huh? Good luck with it, Shirlee!

Judy said...

oh, too funny! Best of luck to you with the name and getting everything going..especially sellling!

Judy Heartland stitcher

marly said...

Good luck Shirlee. I wouldn't be able to make a decision but if I did, would change my mind a week later. I don't envy you!!!

butterfly said...

Looking forward to this Shirlee , you so for it girl.
Best of luck.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hmmmm....is this a good thing? I was hoping there would be a name (ok two) that just struck you as "perfect"(for your sake...and for my selfish sake b/c the sooner you get that shop named, the sooner you'll start selling!!) - kind of a "I'll know it when I hear it" thing.... Perhaps you just haven't heard the perfect name for you yet??? Oh well - best of luck! Happy Saturday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS - Nice legs....) ;o)

Peggy Lee said...

I don't envy you.
Can't wait to hear what you've chosen. You certainly received alot of crafty suggestions!
:o)

BramaKaye said...

Gosh Shirley, I know it's too late but your sites should have been called "This One, No This One." Have a fun weekend figuring it out. And if you need a roomie in that padded cell, just call, I'm next door....LOL!

Michelle said...

Look forward to seeing what you choose Shirlee xx