Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Tree

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I would be sharing photos of my tree with you today.  I must admit that I have been seeing many bloggers posting some very gorgeous pictures of their trees & decorations so I feel a bit like a little girl in awe of her big sisters but I will share my photos anyway   : )   This is our main tree ... just a primly decorated skinny alpine tree which I purchased last year because our livingroom just isn't large enough for a bigger tree (one of many things I didn't pick up on when we bought this place).  I tried to get photos of as many ornaments as I could.  Most of the ornaments are purchased from amazing crafters with the exception of the tree topper & a Santa which were exchange ornaments & too big to fit on my small trees designated for those.  I did also make quite a few of the ornaments & that dried sweet potato garland which has a story all its own.  Maybe I should share that with you sometime   : )  













I hope you enjoyed your little visit   : )

14 comments:

Earlene said...

Sweet Alpine tree with wonderful prim ornaments.
I love the color of your walls
Enjoy your Sunday!
Earlene

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Your prim Christmas tree is AMAZING!

I love ALL the prim decorations on your tree. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Christmas Blessings,
Tricia

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Shirlee - it's GORGEOUS!!! Love every stinkin' thing about it!! And what amazing ornaments!! Wow!!! I adore those blank Santas!!! Too, too, sweet! And the orange slices and sweet potato garland are the perfect accompaniments! (Yes, please do tell us the garland story....I have one small one for my little dining area tree, but would love more for our regular tree, but can't imagine doing it myself!!) ;o) Happy Sunday my friend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

lindeelou said...

Your tree is Christmas perfect....your primalious ornaments and your garland is to certainly drool over....

Debra said...

Wow Shirlee- your tree looks great!

cucki said...

i love it sooooooooooo much..your christmas tree is so beautiful..
big hugs xx

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Your tree looks fabulous. I love your ornaments, I have a prim little tree in my craft room with the swaps and gifts that I have received. I leave it up all year long.

Danice G said...

What a great prim tree! Great job, I love it :)

renee said...

Your tree looks great Shirlee!
I have my sad little strand of sweet potato garland! I just followed the instructions given via APP magazine. Guess what I am getting for Christmas from my work this year? A dehydrator! LOL! Just so I can do this stuff! Yours looks great anyhow~ and STOP with the berating yourself over the house! Don't make me come down there! LOL!
Have a good night.
Hugs,
Renee

Unknown said...

Very pretty tree.

Angela said...

Shirlee, Your tree is so pretty. Love all the prim ornaments, girl there are some great ones. I so love the Prim Santas. Have a great Monday.
Angela

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Beautiful Shirlee! Love all the ornamanets!

Carmen and the Primcats

Jessica said...

I love your skinny tree! And the ornaments. :)

We have issues with where to put the tree too. The house layout and room sizes are a challenge when it comes to where to put anything. This year we opted for the dining area for our tree. So far it's working out just fine, but I have to trim back some branches. It's a fresh cut tree so I will have to apply some "band-aids" when I cut the branches so sap doesn't get all over the place. ;)

Christmas blessings!
Jessica

jennifer768 said...

Beautiful tree ,love all the prim ornies!Hugs,Jen