Monday, December 5, 2011

Secret Sisters Stitching Group - Update #2

I am still hoping to get this group together.  I have extended the "interest deadline" to Saturday, December 10th, & have gotten permission from one gal whose exchange blog I'm a part of to make a post there inviting people to come take a look at my original post here.  There's a mouthful for so early in the morning ... lol!  I have two other blog owners I have contacted as well & will see if they will let me do the same on their blogs.  I will keep you updated   : )

In case you missed the original post, you can find it here ...


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I do hope you get a few more to sign up! I think it would be fun!

Kaisievic said...

Hey Shirlee,

Any news on this? How many did you end up with in the end?

Hugs, Kaye

P.S. Maybe it could be a round robin or something like that instead?