Saturday, December 3, 2011

Swap Goodies via Amy at Bumble Bee Lane

Amy at Bumble Bee Lane would, if such a thing existed, be featured on a DVD titled Swap Hostesses Gone Wild   : )   She organizes several interesting swaps during the year on her very interesting blog.  Check it out when you have the time   : )   Anyway, I recently participated in two of Amy's swaps ... the first being her Christmas at the Cabin swap.  Amy & I were partners & here is a photo of the goodies she sent to me ...


The next two photos show ornaments I've received by participating in her Ornament Exchange swap.  These are two of the ornaments I've received thus far.  I am awaiting one other ornament.  It's not late ... I've just decided to post these two now & will post the other one when it gets here   : )

This first ornament, a snowman pocket ornament, is from Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow.



And Ellie at Ellie's Country Accents sent two ornaments ... a Raggedy Ann angel & a yo-yo.


I hope to have more photos to post later.  

I am feeling somewhat stressed/overwhelmed with the approach of Christmas Day.  It's a surprise feeling.  I am not mentally obsessing over anything but I think I'm trying to do too much even though this year I'm doing relatively little.  Even so, it seems "there's always something to do."  I plan to do whatever it is but then something jumps ahead in the line.  I've gotta get a grip   : ) 

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great swap goodies from Amy, Shirlee - she is the Swapping Queen....and an awesome partner to have!! Love the little stitched piece!! And sweet ornies too. I, too, feel overwhelmed - I've resigned myself to no baking, and minimal decorating; but with classes to prepare for and physical therapy, I just feel like melting into a pile somewhere.....I'd be happy if my house were just clean at this point. Help!! Wishing you a wonderful (and productive) weekend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Awesome swap goodies you got from Amy!!!
The ornaments you received are cute too!!!
Hang in there girl ~ I think we are all stressed out at this time of year!!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Prim Blessings
Robin

BumbleBeeLane said...

Yes sweetie I have that anxiety too.I also don't have the "mood" or spirit yet.It just doesn't feel like Christmas yet.Hopefully things will slow down and I can ease into it a little.Glad you like your goodies.I wasn't going to post as I thought you didn't like to but I surely will now..smile..Love the snowman pocket you got in the ornie swap.Too cute.I'm still waiting on one too.Hope you have a wonderful weekend!~Amy

Jessica said...

Girlfriend you aren't the only one feeling that way. I am that way right now. It sucks.

I love all the goodies Amy sent you! LOL at the hostess gone wild comment. I just love her swap ideas.

I also love the ornaments you received. I cherish homemade things to hang on the tree. Makes it more special. :)

Christmas blessings!
Jessica

cucki said...

i love all the lovely goodies so much..so many sweet cutie stuff..you so lucky.
love for you xx

Angela said...

Good evening Shirlee, Love the swap goodies you have recieved thus far. I think come the new year I will start getting in on some swaps. Just never thought I would have the time, but maybe since things have calmed down I will. Have a good evening.
Angela