Friday, December 2, 2011

Secret Sisters Stitching Group - Update

I know the invitation to indicate your interest in an online group such as this (see my original posting here) is not closing until Saturday, December 10th, but I have the feeling I don't have a whole lot of cross stitchers following my blog just yet.  I've received a few emails &/or comments from people saying it sounds like fun but they have too many things happening in their lives this coming year to comfortably commit to something like this.  I have also received a few emails &/or comments from people saying they'd like to be a part of this group if it is able to be formed.

I have never "recruited" followers to my blog.  However, I could use some more cross stitchers here   : )   If anyone knows of any trustworthy cross stitchers who might want to participate in a Secret Sisters Stitching Group this coming year, please feel free to tell them about this group I'm trying to get off the ground & invite them to check out my original post regarding the matter.  I don't need a huge amount of people to get this group started, but it would be nice to have a few more than I have now   : ) 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Well Shirlee, you're probably the only one I kinda know who does cross stitch.

As for real life, none of my friends cross stitch.

Sorry I am not very helpful!

hugs, Jessica

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'll put my thinking cap on Shirlee....I know several who do it as a profession and several others who do other crafts as their mainstay, but also do beautiful stitching - so I'll see what I can come up with.....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin